Monday, April 13, 2009

Here we go.


How do I even begin? 

I'll start by sharing the story behind  buttons and bows. 

I always knew I wanted to be a part of the fashion world...

I remember when I was around the young, ripe age of 10,  I would watch those runway shows on VH1 and be super inspired. Does anyone remember that? I especially loved Anna Sui's boho fashion runway looks back in the day. 

Time has passed, and I know where my strong points are..rather than be the designer, I found that I have a knack for picking out things (at least that's what some tell me). I especially love the behind the scenes of it all. I hope to get to do more one day. 

Today, or should I say tonight, might be the beginning of it all.

Well to make a long story brief..I always wondered what I would name such a humble boutique I would hope to own one day. 

About 2 years ago, I went to the botanical gardens in Brooklyn, NY. I saw a little rose bush, perfectly named...you guessed it. Buttons and Bows. Perfect.

Anyway,  glad to have you here with me through this journey. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment