Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shoe-a-holic




(Top: Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony F/09, Pour La Victoire, Surface to Air buckle Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell Wedge shoe)

So I think we're seeing a trend here.

Chunky-check.
Lace-up-check.

Black-check.

Mama needs a new pair of heels to suffice her until Chloe's new OC line comes out this fall.

Ever since I saw Chloe's Sevigny's new fall line for Opening Ceremony, I have been lusting over those saddle-shoe boots. Cannot wait for this launch. I love the whole line, yet everything I can pretty much emulate shopping at a thrift store. But that's the whole aesthetic of Chloe's line, and I'm not mad at it.

Can't you just picture it on my pretty little feet? love it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Surface To Air buckle wedges..... funny babe, wrote about them on my blog as well. isaychic.blogspot.com. miss you kiss you xr

    ReplyDelete