Thursday, May 21, 2009

BARE and GRIN IT








(Maison Margiela top, American Apparel cord shorts, F21 bead necklace, 1451 necklace, Vtg jewelry, Prada leather bracelet, F21 sunglasses, and Society of Rational Dress sandals)

So...I went ahead and checked out the Maison Margiela sample sale in Downtown, LA today (which rarely happens to us Angelenos btw) and everything was pretty much picked through. But low and behold, this jewel of a top-literally such a beautiful jewel tone..was all sad and alone just waiting to be placed in the universe with...me. Oh geez..

Anyway if you remember, bare cut-out shoulder anything is the trend!

So I thought I would get with the times...and you can never go wrong with Margiela! Although I just never wear color anymore...but this is quite the exception.

I also included some random things around the house. Why not? Heh.

Looking forward to the lovely 3-day weekend, yes!!

1 comment:

  1. awesome top!!

    You guys have the best sales in the US...tres envious!

    xCindy

    ReplyDelete