Friday, May 22, 2009

Do it yourself, woman!


I am officially in love and obsessed with this blog: www.bleachblack.com.

Amazing, amazing posts! Awesome and edgy DIY stuff: from this fringe necklace to imitating the infamous Balmain spiked heels, as well as the infamous Balmain jacket-this blog has all the right stuff.

For step-by-step instructions on how to construct this necklace (which would be an instant fashionable statement to any outfit) click HERE.

Um...

...don't be surprised if you see any of these outrageous and glorious ideas incorporated into any of my personal outfits...

...it'll be yours and my little secret. Shhhhhh...

1 comment:

  1. I just fell in love with that blog, too. I fully agree that nearly everything they diy will by diy'd by me as well. LOL.

    ReplyDelete