Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mama Mo





(all images taken from 31philiplim.com)

Oh my gosh shoot-me-in-the-face adorable!! This is how kidnappings happen..I mean bad joke. Really, I do not condone that..but sheesh!! I cannot get enough of the combination of the cute little girl and Philip Lim's designs...I mean they are literally little mini versions of his runway looks.

It's like those American girl dolls..where the child can have matching outfits with their dolls...except this one is just way, way, way better!!!! At least then, I would be able to justify spending way too much for other than myself.

(*squealing like a pig as I type)

<3

4 comments:

  1. i guess that means you MUST have a girl, ey? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeeeee so freaking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

    xCindy frm beigedemode.com

    ReplyDelete