Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh my Chloe.


From opening ceremony:

"Due to popular demand, we're giving you an exclusive presale opportunity to own a key piece from the Fall 2009 Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Collection. Among the designer's first unisex collection, Chloe created a pair of wedges that manages to be the perfect final touch. These much buzzed about buckle boots, available in both black leather and suede, are effortlessly paired with the collection's Faire Isle printed knits, floral button downs, and meticulously tailored moleskin trousers. With her references ranging all the way from James Dean to English Punk to New England prep, we can only imagine the ways you've dreamed up making them your own."

I am sort of excited..and upset at the same time..because I do not have the money to place a pre-order...but holey moley if you got the funds, you better get them tiger! RawwRrrrrr....

I must find a way to attain these pronto!

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are absolutely fantastic! Great blog!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog of two fashionistas French, Olivia & Mariam, the next designer of this generation ;) hii come on !
    help us to be famous ;) see ya, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want/need these, Chloe looks great in the pic. too!
    XOXOXO
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks gals! i really want these shoes bbbaaaddd!!

    much love for the love, will be sending it right back your way!

    <3 mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for blog-rolling me! I'm putting you on mine as we speak!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes! And I love you blog! Dont know why I havent been here before!

    ReplyDelete