Saturday, May 30, 2009

Simple Minded


(images from Alexanderwang.com Pre-fall 09)

I pretty much love Alexander Wang anything, but I wanted to post these for their simplicity and outfit inspiration.

What a great layer concept with the sheer bike shorts. I am wondering if the look would look the same just by cutting some sheer hosiery. I am dreading that the bottom would just produce a roll-up effect.

Come on American Apparel..let's knock those off too.

Love it. Will try and will post consensus on that soon.

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous!


    love your blog, so inspiring

    http://the-newface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree that its a great layer concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheer biker shorts, eh?? I think if we make enough noise, AA will do something about it. They usually do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm really liking the second look :) i'm sure AA will take notice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally loving this. Thanks for posting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like very much your blog. I love yor style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. alexander Wang! The BEST!
    btw wanna xchange link? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove these. Biker shorts are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pics. mr wang can do wrong in my eyes!
    Such awesome clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. alexander wang is a genius
    great blog!

    please visit me at:
    www.fashionisbomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WANG WANG WANG
    all the way.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. agreed, a w is show stopping. I love this simple set.

    ReplyDelete