Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trosman

I bought this little number from one of my favorite second-hand high-end stores in LA. You can't see it too much in detail, because I have yet to get a better camera! But nonetheless I will post more detailed pictures of the blouse itself. The label is Trosman, and I believe I've seen this at Opening Ceremony at one point or another. Beautiful low back and amazing crochet knit detail.


One of my very lucky, lucky, lucky eBay finds! Vintage Chanel lace-up ballerina flats. Guess for how much? $35.00. I know! They're not fakes either. Love them.



Front of the dress, which I love. Totally wouldn't have known that the back looks the way it does. Business in the front, party in the back.

(Trosman crochet knit dress/blouse, vintage Chanel flats, 1451 earring, bijules bar ring)


I look pretty blah! But I posted up the picture, because...doesn't the background look fake and picturesque? I mean, the expression on my face, is exactly how I feel. Work? On this gorgeous day? Ugh.



1 comment:

  1. that dress looks gorgeous on you and i love those chanels!

    ReplyDelete