Thursday, June 25, 2009

NYC: big city of dreams


My friend Kelly whom I stayed with hanging out in the East Village.

Having a glass of wine.

(Mo: AA tank, Proenza Schouler tank, sheer cut-off tights, Chloe denim shorts, Comme Des Garcons tote, 1451 necklace, F21 feather necklace)
(Miss Erin: Orthodox jacket, Vintage T, Johnathan Saunders for Target skirt, Vtg red Doc Martens, Gucci bag)

Sucks to have tall friends sometimes..that's why I need to wear heels when I hang out with Erin, or else I look like Santa's little helper.

Posting up in Washington park.


Keith Haring wall.

Hanging with my east coast BF Michiko.

Mr. Ben Scharlin.

Getting crunk off of FUZE tea.


Hugging it out at Sweet P's.


Ippudo ramen house NYC.

Must try: YUZU sake!


Ribs baby.

Tako, shrimp, mint gelee, and ponzu sauce...I know..sounds weird...but it was strangely good.


Ramen baby.
(Mo: Uniqlo trench, Vtg boots)
Rainy day in the East Village.

Erin, Kat, Brie

Love Erin's friend's Philip black and gold zipper top! I die.

(Erin: Victoria Secret bustier, Philip Lim skirt)

Hanging with vogue italianos at SWAY. Smiths + Morrisey night.


(EndofanEra tank, Karen Millen shorts, 1451 necklace, F21 necklace)

Trying to get a shot of Chloe Sevigny+Ryan Gosling in the crowd. Not happening.




Last night 6:30 AM Brooklyn.

Wowee...what an epic trip..to say the least. This will be really hard to live up to.

In a nutshell:

morrisey & smiths night at sway watching chloe sevigny and ryan gosling whyling out. pulled up to a cafe where anne hatheway wears a rainbow punk rock wig to be "incognito." hung out at daniel vossovic's (project runway) apt. sat on the train next to the douche bag simon from real housewives of new york city. picture taken for refinery29.com. came up on some awesome shit. i would have to say...HAWT DAMN. I ♥ NYC

4 comments:

  1. God, I need to go back to NY. Sounds like you guys had a great trip. =D

    Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa crazy sunglasses...love all these outfits. I myself am going to new york in two months!
    x
    thinkbackandrelax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Michiko in NY too, what?! Also the Uniqlo Trench is awesome, everytime I go to Japan I go to Uniqlo too to buy cheap fresh apparel you can't find out in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys look great .. lvoe those sunglasses and love the village :)

    ReplyDelete