Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh how I love the Westside...but can't wait to hit up the Eastside.

Happy Tuesday People,
What a crazy couple of days its been... Still trying to hold it together. Me and Mo are on our way to New York on thursday...and I'm uber excited to visit all my lovely ladies out there and celebrate Megan's Birthday....

Went down to the beach this morning (the luxury of living on the westside) and its a beautiful day. ♥ On my way to hustle and bustle at work....catch up with you soon.

xoxo Erin










Vivienne Westwood Sweater/Era of Chaos Jeans/Ishi Earing

2 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous,
    I can't believe you can just hop along to the beach before going to work in the morning. Ridiculously unfair!!!
    Have fun in NYC, hope to see a report on your blog
    Kiss from London

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great and what awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete