Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Teen Spirit






(F21 jean vest, Helmut Lang foil cuff and Helmut Lang black muscle tank, Vtg floral skirt, H&M double and single ring, Jeffrey Campbell shoes)

The weather today in LA sucks monkey cajones, but I was still able to get some good shots. Just took my math finals today, and I must say, "Cross my fingers, I hope I passed that sh-t." Hate that subject, but I hate meteorology even more.

Main reason for posting..is that I finally got my shoes!!

...that I had to pre-order a month in advance. They were worth the wait though, but I am a lady of the term 'instant gratification.'

Just found my long-lost H&M rings. They are seriously one of the best accessory finds that I have ever found there.

Anyway, can't wait for this summer to be officially mine. I kind of want to be a vegetable for a couple months, travel a bit. Yes, can't wait.


12 comments:

  1. Those shoes are absolutely, without a doubt, one of my favorites ever! You're so incredibly lucky to own them!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, darling, are my hero. My absolute HERO.

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty freaking cool shoes. Lurve the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so amazing and grunge i love denim with flowers
    this is perfect
    Thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just as I would love to live yours :)

    nice to finally meet another teenage/post teenage blogger?

    anyways, kudos for your ability to combat this moody weather and still get good white balance in your shots.

    your voice in writing is definitely nostalgic, love it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes!! Look at the ones I ordered yesterday=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so perfect ! i love evrything : your shoes, your denim jacket, your floral skirt your t-shirt ! This is perfection, to me !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helmut Lang and in your tender years, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look stunning and i love the shes

    ReplyDelete
  11. the shoesssssss! this outfit is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh god!!! your shoes are incredibly INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! in love.

    A**

    ReplyDelete