Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tried and Tested





(Anzevino & Florence Knit sweater, Pudel top, Sheer-cut hosiery, Vtg Gucci bracelet, Vtg gold bracelet, Spoon ring,  Mustache ring)

So I tried the sheer bike shorts, and I think I love the look. It is a nice simple way to layer under something that may be too short to wear alone. 

Last night was crazy. Didn't get home til' the weeeee hours of the morning. It's a Monday folks, who am I?

SOoooo many great pictures from last night at Erin's birthday party though!! Miss Erin and I finally have some wonderful pictures together. Erin looked so awesome. Will be posting all the fabulousness after I get back from school today.

Til then, have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful with great lips ;)
    i was thinkig of doing the same to my tights that got holes in them.. ..i see we are on the same page there

    weweredamsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i luv your pink lipstick! :)

    lacysmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty, girlie. And I like how the shorts came out. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are gorgeous! i am enamored. http://enamored-alifeofindulgence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh great blog...your just gorgeous!

    camille x

    ReplyDelete