Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The L I T T L E T H ING S



(cut endovanera shirt, Victoria Secret bra)

L U N C H

(PATRICIA FIELD GLOVES, KAREN WALKER ROPE BRACELET, CHAPEAU CLAUDETTE HAT)


VINTAGE eBay find belt ring


My rings and things

NY sale shoe purchase at Dolce Vita

What a fine, fine, hot, hot, kinda breezy day in LA.

Been behind on the posts, but nothing like a little travel/holiday to help you refresh and sometimes remind or appreciate this place called H OM E.

Nothing much to ye' old outfit today...but wanted to showcase a few of my purchases from the recent trip. I just love that ridiculous little hat. Can we say build-a-mo hat? It would probably costs me less to buy it that way. Ha.

Anyway hope you gals and boys are enjoying a little bit of holiday too. Everyone needs a little time away.

Adios!

xo

Mo

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute shirt! I love the cutout ... and the hat is just perfect! I saw that belt ring somewhere else, too. I loved it immediately. I really want one!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I need a good pair of flat shoes. Thanks for reminding me. =D

    Oh, and I DIG the pile of rings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ilvoe this its so fun and risque
    but tell me you didnt go out like this ?
    did guys stare ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,

    nice vineyard style lunch there--

    I usually do a write up before most events I go to, most are open to public.

    you going to blogger prom?

    ReplyDelete