Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mad Shots...


Wowza... Last Monday was strictly dedicated to good music and seeing how many shots one person is able to consume. Here are the photos of our night courtesy of www.shadowscence.com. Last night was the Last Mad Monday's and Valida's B-Day/going away party...and I can't wait to see the photos....There are no words to explain the debauchery that went down. Thank you Valida and Lax Murda for making us look forward to Monday's.


Only a quarter of the shots that were on this table...


Marissa


Valida


Lax Murda


Erin


Lax, Marrisa, Erin


James Pants

2 comments:

  1. Erin is stunning. She reminds me of Kelis. I feel like I've been to this blog before but ages ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Queen of Hearts... You made my day. =)

    ReplyDelete