Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Room








Had a fun night. Just bought my first fur coat. I know I'm late in the game. I wanted to make sure it was the "right" one. You know they can be a bit gaudy sometimes, but I still admire them as long as it's worn in the right way (as with all things, duh). I found it at Judy's work, Wasteland. That place is the mecca of all meccas of second hand/most of the time new fresh and current designer threads, at unbelievably low price points (relatively speaking). It's one of the only ways, that this broke ass student can live a lie, "keeping up." Anyway it's beautiful, mint condition, rabbit, and sooo sooo soft...I'm in love.

Anyway that last picture was the aftermath of much debauchery. I haven't gotten out of hand like that in a while. I didn't even know I had it in me anymore. Yippee, I can still drink like a champ! I was getting a bit worried there.

I'm not that f-ing careless though, throwing my special duds on the floor like that. Tsk, tsk Mo..I guess Dillon (alter ego) decided to come out and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment