Tuesday, March 23, 2010

S T O R E F R O N T




(All images taken by me)

Well this was a long time coming. Finally have an actual store front, but I am giving the disclaimer that it is in its very raw state. I am not a freaking graphic design artist, and I know there's a bunch of templates and what not...but holy cow balls this took me forever. Will definitely be working on a new banner, logos, etc. It'll be more legit, I promise. Just kinda hard when you are:

1. Not a graphic designer/computer savvy
2. Is kind of a computer retard
3. Does not have all the time in the world
4. In school and are taking things that suck like statistics, and accounting classes (barf)


Anyway, putting up these beautiful bad gals up. Did me well, for those few times I got to wear them. I wish I could just keep these and put them in a glass case somewhere, but it's time to return the favor to the fashion universe...so in turn I can get something new. I am aching for a good pair of platforms!

Only have one auction up so far, but be sure to stop by! Have a bunch of stuff in collection, just need to do the nitty gritty of it all, but tons of treasures are going to be coming your way. From our endless hunts, our personal closets, to yours....

SHOP HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Great perspective shots...love the shoes too. Thanks for sharing.

    www.torontoverve.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuummmm! Love these shoes! =)

    x!

    ReplyDelete