Thursday, March 18, 2010

Test a 1, 2, a 1,2








Testing out the new camera that my generous brother has allowed me to use. Nothing like a $1k camera to get you started. You can take pictures on just about anything...and it can instantly be an object..of objectification...at least to me.

Gosh, school is kicking my butt. Just want to be done with it. Do what I want to do, concentrate more on what I love (blogging, fashion world, etc.) Overwhelming at times with how much can be on someone's plate. I don't know how some people do it. I applaud it and admire so many people and blogs out there that really stay super updated, because in the end, we're all busy with life right?

Anyway, a few pics to keep you updated with my life, somewhat. Isn't that exciting, but I just can't get enough of kit kat!

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Cute cat!

    And school is always over before you know it. Trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    is that Soixante hammered ring or from Fashionology?
    Cool shots btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh schooll....i know..it'll be done in no time right? right...

    the ring is by soixante neuf :) but im gonna check out the other designer too :) ur good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still loving that Soixante ring :)
    If you maybe want to sell it, let me know.

    ReplyDelete