Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wining and dining

Three Words: Humboldt Fog Cheese. YUMM-o


Too precious for words.

Floats my boat.

Judy and I needed some time out from working on some things for BBLA, so we headed over to City Sip-the local favorite wine bar. Love that place.

My friend that was with us spotted the couple from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Judy and I had no idea who they were, seeing as sometimes we live under a rock from Television.

We are though, very madly in love with How to Make It in America. Have you guys watched that splendiferous show yet?? God damn, that's what I'm talking about. So good! Anyway...it's that time again. Happy Thursday everyone! I love Thursdays.

2 comments:

  1. I literally am blushing MO! jajaja! see my rosy cheeks? :) always a great time with my partner in crime and fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the first time I put you onto that show ya'll were talking over it the whole time. But it was a homecoming and I totally understand. But in my head I was like "could ya'll quiet down cause I'm trying to watch my new favoritest show ever". But now that ya'll are on it we can watch it together:)

    ReplyDelete