Saturday, April 3, 2010

LA Farmer's Market

(Karen: DvF jelly sandals, Alexander McQueen cardigan, Marc Jacobs skirt, AA tank, Hermes belt)
(Mo:Joie tank, Vtg Levis shorts, Opening ceremony Sandals)






Spent the nice Los Angeles sunny day with my friend Karen at the historic Farmer's market. They have a bunch of nice organic produce, as well as some of the yummiest food in the city. They have cuisine from Brazilian bbq (my favorite), Malaysian, New Orleans gumbo, French crepery to Mexican food.

That day I decided to go with Loteria. Their taco filling is out of this world. Out of the ordinary. Have things like albondigas (meat ball), papas (mashed potatoes), chicken Tinga (which is this amazing tomato-y chipotle sauce) and so much more. Definitely a foodie destination if you're not from here.

Had to top the meal off with some bubbles. Yum!

Anyway, that's my very fashionable friend Karen. I am selling some of her stuff on my store. So be sure to stop by, because she has the goods. What I mean by goods, is that she has so much designer stuff, and they're going to be selling for reasonable prices.

SHOP

1 comment: