Thursday, April 29, 2010

once in a life time

Helmut Lang dress

Vintage one of a kind dress

Diane Von Furstenberg dress


Rock & Republic Fetish shoes

Geezuz chrisseee, that last picture of those shoes are ragawddamndiculous. I didn't even know Rock & Republic made puppies like that. Truly a work of art-garter straps and gun metal spike zippers, are you kidding me right now?

Sorry, get a grip Mo. Yes I'm selling them. No, I cannot keep them for myself. I need to eat.

Just added and should be live at the BBLA ebay store. If you don't see it, give it a couple hours, it likes to lagg like a mofo.

Hope you like the pieces. All are starting at a ridiculously low starting point. All unique and all waiting to be yours. Enjoy! Whew, now off to mircoeconomics. Yay, NOT!

SHOP or CLICK HERE

4 comments:

  1. great outfits and love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all pieces are great! nice blog girl keep it up!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfits...the last one is fabulous...amazing shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O :O :O :O oh my GOD those shoes!!
    you're looking gorgeous too!
    haha... economics O.o man... tell me about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete