Friday, April 9, 2010

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Vintage Grunge Dress $14.99


VOYD by GREY ANT starting $29.99

I apologize if you readers out in blogger land are sick of seeing my face on here. I am too. That's why I gave you a courtesy cutting off of the head in the last picture. But hey sometimes you gotta do what you have to do to earn a buck or two.

Added in some really cute pieces just now. So be sure to check it out. Lots of good stuff! Really I mean it, and it's so uber affordable.

I'm going to end with this song. Damn I need that show to come back real quick. I mean with the quick fast.

SHOP BBLA


2 comments:

  1. why would we be tired of seeing your face .. i like when i can see who the person blogging is .. and you are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. too sweet! how ya been girlie <3?

    ReplyDelete