Friday, May 28, 2010

skin deep



Been in a "snake-y" mood lately. Decided to reward myself with a couple new purchases. Just received these kick ass snake-skin inspired sandals from pixie market. I love them. I needed a new summer sandal, and this is one of them. I was so worried about them selling out, because you know with pixie market, their shit sells out fast.

Second purchase was the snake skin Gucci bracelet I found on ebay for $36!! Gotta love ebay some times. I mean I do. :)

So excited for the long weekend! I hope it involves a lot of shaking of my tush, sipping on yummy libations, EATING of course, and being around fine fine folks and the people I love the most. Have a beautiful weekend my loves.

6 comments:

  1. the shoes are stunning, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post! The shoes are gorgeous. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are crazy unique ! cant wait to see how they are styled

    ReplyDelete
  4. JEALOUS! so in love with those shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm those new sandals are prettttty delicious! I can't wait to see them on you.

    Hope you had lots of fun over the long weekend! I am looking forward to your recap pictures, as I'm SURE you'll have pretty photos of yourself and yummy food to share! :)

    ReplyDelete