Wednesday, June 2, 2010

super











(Images generously supplied by tushmagazine.com)

So my poor, sad, sad little laptop is in the shop, which is a shame, because I have all these rad updates (pictures) of how this past weekend was. Sad face city, bummer central, population moi.
In a nut shell: Aeroplane dj set, purple rain show casing on the mausoleum in the cemetery, picnics, wine, beautiful hikes, etc. But no worries, I'll be sure to post as soon as I am able to. I am on this uber lame excuse of a computer to hold me over, but it still feels like a slow and painful death using it. It is soooooo slowwww....

For now, I'm posting this awesome fashion spread inspired by female heroes in Tush magazine. Enjoy, POW Pow, Wow!

Oh yes, I almost forgot: Next week's auction will include beautiful fashions by miu miu, betsey johnson, lanvin, ysl, marc jacobs, stella mccartney, sprinkled with some coveted vintage, and much more. Stay tuned!

Here's a sneak peak: New Miu Miu shoes. Ridiculous and that much more stunning in person. Will be live next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment