Tuesday, June 15, 2010

reward if found


(Image courtesy of jakandjil.com)

Guess...just guess who is picking these beautiful pieces of work today.

Went to my favorite consignment store the other day, and I found these knock out gorgeous Alaia's in the window. I am never lucky in finding my shoe size at shops like these, but wow did I hit the jack pot that day.

Pay day, what pay day. Pay check, what pay check. Eat? Who needs to eat when you got these to stare at.

Are you freaking kidding me, I do.

But I'm still going to own these bad girls. Just you wait....

...and the best part is, I'm getting them for a fraction of what I'm sure they retailed for. You know me, I like a good bargain.

Posting auctions tonight. At least some, I freaking promise. Will have most up by tomorrow night. Last night my internet was out, and I am still adding a couple more shoes, and a piece from Opening Ceremony that I still have to shoot. I thank you for your patience in advance.

To everyone who has been helping in spreading the word for these auctions, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. What is now so humble, I hope to be a part of the bigger picture later.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow those are gorgeous !!! I went to a designer vintage store in Portobello Market the other day. Wonderful shoes and decent prices but lo and behold none were my size ;-(

    ReplyDelete