Wednesday, June 9, 2010

sincerely yours

DES KOHAN silk blouse

Marni-inspired Skirt by H&M

the perfect vintage sheer layer.

You cannot let this beautiful one of a kind vtg top get away.

Society of Rational Dress Vest with chain closure. Must have.


NEW and never used and current GUCCI leather bag.

Just shot these today and literally going through the editing process. More previews will be up by tomorrow...and more shooting of stuff still needs to take place. I am one of those people that cannot keep a good surprise to herself. I truly suck at it. Instead I like to leave little bread crumbs. I hope you enjoy, this collection is truly unbelievable to have.


6 comments:

  1. LOVE EVERYTHING YOUR SO AMAZING BABE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I love everything here. That second skirt is amazing. I love the way you paired it with that tank and gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style...amazing...great blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. that perfect vintage sheer layer? perfect. just ... well ... don't make me spell it out again ...

    PURR-fect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the white dress is perfect!! i love all of the pics. cool blog m'dear!!!

    ReplyDelete