Friday, July 30, 2010

hardware + minnie

i bruise like a peach.



taxidermy.


(Vena Cava Safety Pin Shirt + Alexander Wang nipple ring blouse)

(Opening Ceremony Oxford Sandals)

Thought I'd delight you in a recent purchase of mine, which is the Vena Cava top that I scored on sale! YES!

I saw it at Opening Ceremony originally, only to be heart broken at the thought of spending nearly $400 dollars on a shirt. Don't get me wrong, if I like it and it's an intelligently designed piece, I'll fork it out. At the time sadly, I was out of fundage and such, so I had to kiss it goodbye.

Luckily I found it on Milk's website...last one, my size..and 75% off. It was meant to be, right?

I win.

If you don't know by now that I am infatuated with all things hardware...well....I fucking love it. Especially if it's intertwined into clothing and/or jewelry. Strums the strings of my heart. I tried to take pictures of the Alex Wang nipple ring shirt...but the shots I took in that were just not happening. Nice to be your own photographer, in that regard. DELETE. Next session.

Anyway, talk soon.

Love,

Mo

15 comments:

  1. couldn't agree more. love hardware mixed well with clothing...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the taxidermy shot. What a great mix with the hardware.

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love what your outfit..
    Very Gaga attitude tho
    Love it..
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely more than a little jealous .. ive always loved vena cava. always. since i was 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow im so glad i came across your awesome blog, you have the maddest style! i really want to try to DIY these tops, hmm we will see how that goes. im following you now so keep up the good stuff
    xx
    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love those safety pins! you look super mo! in fact i have a thing for safety pins! haha i made some jewelry thats inspired by safey pins on etsy! feel free to check them out hehe
    xxjessi

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your outfit and THOSE GLASSES!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos!!!
    Lovely Blog
    Stela Alves
    http://streetstylebystela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. u TOTALLY scored with these tops!!! they're incredible and u definitely rock these looks. love the hardware and edgy feel of em. have a great weekend :)

    http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. are those kid's minnie sunnies?! ahhh gimme!!! im meanie mouse for life!! ;)

    and hey i want that furrrrr! put that on ebay!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. soooo gorgeous- love these photos x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great and always amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the fur vest with the pins...

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. you sexy mo you! RAWR!
    that top is meant to be, it would be a waste on anyone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. uuu love the photos of you on the stairs, creative :)

    oh there's that soixante beauty again haha :)

    ReplyDelete