Sunday, July 4, 2010

negative space





(Images generously supplied by http://www.lauramccluskey.com)

..So I woke up to the sound of helicopters hovering over my neighborhood today at 9:24 AM. Nothing like hearing the sounds of the ghetto birds to get your fourth of July kicking.

Love these images from Laura McCluskey. View MORE HERE.

Anyway going to attempt to take some outfit pictures today. I know I'm pretty terrible at documenting a lot of it. I know that's what gets readers' blood pumping. I need a personal photographer...pronto. Boyfriends seem to make the best ones I'm noticing. May need to take one up just for this specific purpose.



2 comments:

  1. i love these, like i absolutely love these! im checking out more now. im so glad you shared these!!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is genius. love you blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete