Wednesday, July 14, 2010

pillowy


(image generously supplied http://igorandandre.blogspot.com/)

Hi there!

Thank you again for the wonderful comments! I am glad you really enjoy all the items thus far. I am terribly sorry that it is not getting up as fast as I or you would like, but it's been a busy week! Just started my new internship for a new start-up online retailer in where I will be doing everything from styling, having a hand in the women's buying, photographing some of these shoots, and everything else in between. It's unreal to me still! Dream job!

The merchandise and the selection so far is shaping up to be nice. Can't wait to show you all when it really launches! It's going to be a unique, fresh, and a ridiculous selection of good stuff.

So between this and that, the BBLA store is moving like a slow baby learning how to crawl.

Anyway, until I can take more photos and post of life on the west coast, I came across this painting from Igor + Andre. It is of the Lovely Swedish model Frida Gustavsson on the cover of Vogue Germany. Her lips are just pillowy!

p.s. If you didn't view all the auction previews for this week, view it on BBLA's facebook page. Good, good stuff!

p.s. #2 doesn't this drawing look similar to my bbla store banner? just a little...

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. So lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally saved this picture as my desktop.

    loveeeee it.

    www.iamcoloring.com
    thanks for your kind comments :)
    come back and follow too! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are you posting the items up on ebay!??!!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete