Monday, July 19, 2010

Squarectomy





So I've been meaning to say a very heart felt thank you to Grace over at squarectomy, it was really such a pleasant and unexpected surprise for her to take the time to write a little blurb on me. I have been following grace's blog, since I probably started mine, and since then we've managed to keep in touch through each other's blogs.

The world of blogging is such a beautiful thing. It puts you in touch with others...mostly strangers from all over the globe, it is an information highway, you see the progression of your own growth as well as others, marketing yourself and your ideas, and most importantly it is your own visual resume (depending on what you do with it).

I, for a while, didn't know what I wanted out of this whole thing...and for a minute...there was a point of giving up..but I stuck with it..and now with some patience and hope...am afforded some new opportunities I have always dreamed of...that I am actually getting to do now, that I sometimes doubted I could ever have. I know that seems weird, seeing as what has been going on with life lately....but out of everything I want to say follow through is such an important thing.

Thank you Grace for following me, as long as I have followed you. Check her blog out!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a doll! And I did that feature on you because it is well deserved!

    I feel you lady, I almost threw in the towel more times than I care to admit. But now that I'm committing myself to it and making things happen I feel like Squarectomy is growing in a direction that works for me.

    And thank you so much for supporting me and my humble quasi-fashion site!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the blog mention @ squarectomy! well deserved...

    http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete