Sunday, July 4, 2010

tight knit



So I've been looking for this gosh darn knit dress. Luckily it didn't take me long, but I swear to Tom it was no where to be found except for eBay. I am an eBay whore.

If you ever need to find anything, most chances you can find it on ebay or it will come around to you soon on ebay, if you don't find it right away. I paid a pretty penny for this dress, but it's absolutely beautiful in person. I thought it was going to be the thick knit, but it turned out to be the soft delicate kind.

Heading down to Venice beach in a bit to do some barbecuing and watch the fire works go off. I am excited.

Happy 4th everyone! Let's keep it moving AMERICA!

17 comments:

  1. i feel like i have absolutely no luck with ebay - go you!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures!



    www.iamcoloring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find. Also good its a fine knit.

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Babe, I found lots of treasures at ebay too, so holla!!!, btw, I love how this dress 'hugs' you. it is definitely an investment piece, love love love, J, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is just incredible! you're totally rocking it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello model!
    That dress fits you like a glove.

    I'm not sure just anyone can just wear something like that and make it look so elegant.

    Hope you got your nom nom on while setting off some fireworks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing. And only further fuels my addiction to ebay. New search? I think so.

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color in these pictures is glorious, as in amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your black dress. I think, that black in summer is so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress! Definitely worth it.

    Just found your blog and really enjoying perusing it.

    excessiveconsumption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! love this dress.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. dress is stunning, and you are soo beautiful darling!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute dress! I love that its knit too!



    dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. u look absolutely amazinnnnnnnnnnnn!
    lovely dress here!

    keep in touch!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thats so rad!!!! following you!

    ReplyDelete