Thursday, August 5, 2010

make it snappy


(Folk men's sweater, Chloe jean shorts, Jeffrey Campbell lace-ups, Prada purse)

Got snapped up for a style blog this past weekend at this music and art festival that I attended.

Check it out, some fun stuff:

http://inspiremefashion.wordpress.com/

This is of my friend Adrian and I, we were exhausted by this time, so I apologize for the blah look on our faces. We were freezing. We drank way too early, ate way too much from the gourmet food trucks...and were basically over-indulging. Called it quits by 8:00 pm...note to self: lay off maker's mark and gingerale early in the day....

8 comments:

  1. you always look amazing even sitting on the road love it :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whiskey and ginger ale. My kind of drink. I want your sweater by the way.

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with drinking too early. Shoooot. ;)

    itsheavenly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got super cute blog!I'm following,follow me back if u want:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg loooove the sandals!
    and there's nothing better than a men's sweater.
    love♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha this is one cute pic! you guys look so happy-blah and you look so cute Mo! i love the bag even i can't see the whole thing from here lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. but at least you guys loo chi .. i love your boots and his layering ... i could use a drink right now actually

    ReplyDelete