Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Empty Space

treasured finds and souixante ring taken with my HTC evo. wee!


Hi!!!!

Hi, hi, hello!

Yes, I've been hiding under a rock. Same shpiel....work, school, work, personal emotional turmoil, blah, blah, blah. But now I am back to my comfortably numb self. Yay!

Here are a couple picture updates. Uploaded today. I finally got a decent phone and a decent camera attached to it. I just bought the HTC EVO, and this thing is freaking insane. I don't know how I ever lived without one!

I still have so much fun fun fun stuff to upload...things have just kinda been winding down...so I will be updating on shit I have been uber lagger laggerston on.

I am securing so much fun fun fun stuff for the store I am building, and just hired on Olivia to be a part of the creative team...and between all of us at the office, it is going to be of epic proportions!


Meet Olivia.

This seventeen year old is like no other.

Anyway....stay tuned..and thanks so much for stopping by til' this day...especially since i've been a bad, bad, updater. I will come by to say hi to you all soon!


3 comments:

  1. Haaaaay miss,
    glad to have you back!
    The first photo is great, who needs a slr when you have an htc evo? :P
    I've seen oivia's blog, gosh she's like incredibly gorgeous at only 17- amazinnnn
    did you chop off your locks?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean isn't she? she is so talented and so so smart! I have to come by and see you soon! it's seriously a miracle i even had time to update this week. it's been f-ing crazy lady, and i miss this whole creative thing so much! i'll stop by to say hi to you little lady! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh here's that Soixante ring agaaain lol ... it's haunting me :p

    grey beanie --> super sweet = you :)

    ReplyDelete