Friday, September 10, 2010

a M U S E


First off, I want to say how sorry I am for being under the radar. This is due to a few number of things...such as personal emotional bull (mercury retrograde I blame all of my emotional turmoil on you), school work...will be graduating next spring, so I am hauling ass right now to finish that. On top of creating and building a new stellar shopping destination for the world to follow...I have been locking down some goodies folks!

Other than that I am fighting off bad guys, changing into my cat woman outfit by night, walking old ladies across the street, and keeping world peace, etc..... ;)

Not to fear, I will be attending Fashion's Night Out, in my neck of the woods...so I will be documenting that...As well as maybe trying to get a few portraits up of myself...I am so out dated in that department.

As far as this picture goes....I'm going to assume the shoot I helped style for will be in this upcoming issue of MUSE. I am going to deduce this, because this fine young actress is thee MOST successful Chinese actress in all of China. Stay tuned, as the images are truly brilliant, and I am so glad to have been a part of it. Happy Friday!


"Anja Rubik in red light shot by Sølve Sundsbø and styled by Marie Chaix plays the hot and modern China on the cover and announces a glamourous story inside. Super edgy mix of international style and fashionable Chinese details shows influences from the Asian Country towards Western culture and its sense of drama."




2 comments:

  1. cant wait for all the new posts!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so upset I didn't make it to FNO LA! Excited to hear your take on it though.

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete