Tuesday, September 28, 2010

N Y ___C


Society for Rational Dress Sandals


L O W E R E A S T S I D E

Whew...i'm exhausted. Had a nice little breather of a trip to NY. It was so so nice to be there. I can't write too much right now, but I just wanted to say that I'm alive. I have lots and lots of photos to share with you, and I can't wait to post!

I only had four days there-due to school and work...but I had to come in to the big apple for a fund raising event for my friend's restaurant that is about to open down there. So exciting! On monday I did do a bit of work...visited some show rooms, and what not. So i was semi-productive. :)

More updates later on in the week! So glad i missed the hottest day in los angeles, which was a whoppin 115 degrees. F-that...I was treadging in the pouring rain the last day in NY, but I'll take that over my burning flesh any day.

Thanks for the lovely comments below everyone. Yes it was super surreal experience. I will be visiting you all soon to return the love. :)




6 comments:

  1. love the 1st shot!And I cant wait to go to NY!Its the most amazing city in the world and Im diying when I think that I'm still not there:))glad u had a nice time:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. u were in my city!!!! u shud have called ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo whats the name of therestauraunt ? what kind of food ? always lokng for new palces to eat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to so many. this was at ten bells in the lower east side, so yummy. the picture above was at doughnut plant. i will post more, and specify whewre!

    ReplyDelete