Friday, October 22, 2010

recap.


mellow yellow

my closet: watanabe.

my closet: one of my all time faves.

placing an order for this bondage piece from chromats. Transforms any dull outfit. seriously

what do you think? i am kind of in love with these. thinking of picking them up for the store.

our first catalog shoot! primeonethreefive.com


me taken a breather.

model in LNA and Shapeshiftr leggings.


Ben.

Shape Shiftr NYC and posso the spat.

James in Nortwick and detachable collar, stand + tie

Dahlia


end of day.

Finally, a little glimpse into what has partly been consuming my time as of late. Just wrapped up LA fashion week. Attended the shows, finished placing orders for Spring....now it is down to the nitty gritty. Had my first hand on working on our catalog and editorial shoots for the new store I am putting together. It really felt cemented this week, when I actually got to play with the clothes, dream up some looks...a little unreal...being able to work every job I ever really wanted to do, and now I get to do a little bit of it all. Seriously, there's not a day that goes by, with how surreal this all is still to me. It's truly beautiful to do something that you love wholeheartedly. I try to remind myself (daily) that it can be a rare experience for most...doing what you love.

It feels like the glorious aspect of giving birth. Not the painful part. To see the slow growth of something, and produce it into something beyond your wildest imagination.

Anyway...The pictures are a little all over the place...but basically this was the past 2 weeks. An accumulation of visiting show rooms, placing orders, coordinating the shoots, model casting, directing...it's been a wild ride..I think the last picture of Dahlia in shape shiftr is probably my favorite.

Also my friend Kara at collar, stand + tie...her pieces are definitely on my top wish list from the store. Love the versatility of it, and the fact that it adds dimension to any outfit, girl or boy.

Yes, although I do the buying for the store, I too have to put restraint...and make sure I buy for the store and not just myself. :)

Most of what you see, is what you will get and available at: primeonethreefive.com

Site is not live yet...

But we will be launching in a week or so...but go take a visit and sign up for launch news, future deals and steals, pre-order, and designer heaven..everything is hand selected and is a very thoughtful and edited selection of amazingness...

And if you feel hesitant about that, you can "like" it too. I placed the like box on my page so it can be a way easier way to be updated. Lots of fun behind the scenes updates there...probably a little bit more than here...

Going to be posting pictures from the Fremont show from last week, just need to take a breather...whewww.....

8 comments:

  1. ah how can i go about ordering a harness for myself?!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I like the picture of Dahlia ! So cool. Can't wait for the launch. Will there be an opening /launch party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bondage vest. love the styling. love this city. love you more. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these snaps!
    Visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vest is very unique. I like it. Looks like the photoshoot was very exciting.

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you lady! And that leather Ann D jacket. :)

    I'm still trying to fully break into the LA fashion scene myself! Pointers? :)

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing oppourtunity!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing styling work...love every bit of it! p.s. the bondage piece is to die for

    http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete