Monday, November 22, 2010

Riding along in my automobile




(LnA stripe oxford shirt prime135.com, AA riding pants, Surface to Air boots, Vtg Moto Jacket)



Monday Blues. Another day at the office. Not as bad as it sounds. At first the commute was a drag in theory (i live in downtown and i work on the polar opposite of LA in Hermosa Beach), but pulling up to the lot, walking up the stairs, peering out to look at the moving ocean every day is a welcomed humbling morning experience.

Olivia and I did some exploring around our building and found some fantastic areas to shoot around. We just discovered this yacht/boat repair garage with all these colorful oil barrels. We ran into a creepy mechanic guy that was curious as to what these photos were for, sort of harassed us and asked if he could come along for the ride. I, of course, had to lie and tell him we were both 17 years old and that he couldn't talk to us. Pedophilia, ever hear of it Mr.? That quickly drove him away, thank gawd.

Just finished registering for the Project, Capsule, and EnK shows in New York for January. Super stoked to be going for work, a little apprehensive to be in the cold, cold weather. For us Angelenos, you know that it's a foreign experience. Let's hope I don't die from hypothermia out there. Just kidding, I keed, I keed.

Anyway here is something to hopefully cure you of your Monday blues. I love this song and the video is more of a trip.


13 comments:

  1. I've been searching for the perfect striped shirt and I am loving yours. I love how it looks with the mustard yellow of the riding pants and red lipstick. Great combo!

    paperwhales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous!!! Those pictures are fabulous. The mustard, black, and red all mix to make the absolute perfect combination. I will be trying that in the near future since I just bought a satin mustard top. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Check out Runway Rundown!!
    www.runwayrundown.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit, you look stunning, following you now dear

    Kisses
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Especially the leather jacket!

    Regards,
    A J and S
    http://unconfinedaspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i can't help but really like the video! haha and i'm excited for your trip to new york! too bad i will be in europe at that time, otherwise would love to have a silly bloggers meet up. what a shame :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, but I absolutely love this look.
    I would die to photograph you like this..
    Stunning
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics, I love it!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. très jolies photos, et j'aime beaucoup ton pantalon, la couleur est superbe

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooooh , these photos are really nice ! ! ! :O

    http://sixtinebaudelaire.blogspot.com
    my personnal and fashion blog !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your striped blouse! Looks amazing with your riding pants! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. those pants look so good on you. mine make me look fat :(
    and LOVE your makeup

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the ensemble! ... and you won't freeze in NY you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete