Wednesday, December 15, 2010

M I X T A P E: UNO

me and red cup school lunch breaks


"Never stop thinking. This is important. If someone ever says to you ‘You need to stop thinking so much,’ call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have, if you stop using it, it will atrophy. Question everything."

-viastillirise


( last 2 images generously supplied from brokeyounginspired.tumblr.com)


...yea...yea...sure sure...you don't want to hear it..but it's mercury retrograde...and what turned out to be a "simple" playlist...turned out to be a huge ordeal. In the process of curating a playlist...my itunes just now decided to take a huge technical difficulty dump on me, by erasing all my files...and having to reconfigure everything...uploading my own files onto the server...and now having to re-import every file one by one....etc...Geezzuzz...

Anyway...sorry, i had a huge bowl of bitchflakes just right now..and i need to get cranking on my 10 page term paper that is sadly due tomorrow. i am on page one.

with that being said...this is my FIRST mixtape that i have put together for you....i haven't been able to write, work, etc...so my creative outlet has been non-existent and i can't handle life right now. so in turn...i decided to devote 3 hours of time (that i should spend on this god-forsaken paper)...on composing what i hope to be a thoughtful playlist for you.

the tip is chill wave...artists range from toro y moi..washed out...a radiohead edit, houses...nicolas jarr....some are old..some are new...but most of all these are on my all time favorites on my heavy rotation list...if you have any questions about the list feel to holler at me. this is not primarily the only thing i listen to...my music is all over the place..but decided to put together something that goes with my mood, the state i am in, the weather today, and something easy on the ears...as i myself need to have as little distraction as possible....although it is some what the sound track to dreamsville...or maybe snoozeville...depends on your take..

i hope you like it, i made this just for YOU.

I'll be off break next week, so pictures, updates are soon to come! weee!

2 comments:

  1. spanx for the mix mo <3 gonna play it all day now

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    P.S. - g'luck with that paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i lava you hot stuff. you're welcome to post this right on my page as you know i support you/buttons+bows...

    squeeze you soon.

    ReplyDelete