Saturday, January 8, 2011

BLANC









Photos: Linus Shentu

(Trosman blouse, AA nude lace biker shorts, JC tube shoes)

Well what a coinky-dink. I'm here wearing another Trosman blouse, and yet again I got it at Wasteland. I seriously don't know how I would be able to live the lavish lie that I lead without them. I am, how you say? Faux Real.

Purchased this top a while ago, but as you can hopefully see with this one, that there are some good details here. The almost detachable top layer, to the front pockets, to the delicate material of the sheer cotton, I mean Trosman's designs produce feminine, demure, and understated pieces that just commands a good following after wearing her gorgeous garments. Thanks to good ol' Wasteland, I have about 6 of her pieces. Love, love, love them and am so fortunate to frequent that beloved haven of second-hand, high-end designer chump change goodness as much as I do. If you're not as fortunate to shop there, you can find her pieces at places like Barneys and other fine luxe retailers, although it will be a pretty shiny penny.

You must go if you are in the LA area.

WASTELAND LOCATIONS:

Santa Monica:
1338 4th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 395-2620


Los Angeles:
7428 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 653-3028

Studio City:
12144 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
Neighborhood: Studio City

Burbank:
325 N San Fernando
Burbank, CA 91502
(818) 842-4900

(Burbank is the one where I scored my amazing ALAIA's for $250) Unreal. Never been worn, in the dust bags, MINE.

This shoe was seen on Jak and Jil. Amazing.


Photo by ME


Happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. superbe....
    J'adore les chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the shoes!!

    http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the see through oversized shirt..
    Those shoes are also gorgeous
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I can't wait to go to Wasteland next time I'm in LA - it's so awesome. Loving the shirt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shoes! and love the biker shorts!

    http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! Those shoes are obsesssive!! And I love that white blouse! it's soo drapy and gorgeous! and you loook amazzzzing with the red lips!
    Big Kisses,
    xoxo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. UHMM hello sexy!! love the top, and the soft, front pockets! and those shoes....
    xx

    ReplyDelete