Friday, January 21, 2011

why not?






Click their banner.

This is where you will find me and this is how it will show up.

How to vote:
1) Log in to your Facebook account.
2) Go to the official contest page: CLICK HERE.
3) Find my little thumbnail of myself, as shown above "MONIQUE"
4) Click on the little pink heart.
5) February 10 = your last day to vote.


Hello Fellow Fashionable Bloggers,

Writing this post to hopefully get a stab at some votes, as well as encouraging everyone else to submit themselves at a cool chance at being the next BIG STYLE BLOGGER. Click on the link for details. Good Luck to all!

-Monique

6 comments:

  1. Enter My Awesome Giveaway, Bird Skull Necklace from Fashionology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is funny! :) good blog!! im a new follower!

    Look my blog and if you like, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

    I just found your blog because your photo is next to mine in the Refinery29 contest :)
    LOVE IT! I'm following you on Bloglovin' and Facebook and I voted for you in the contest.
    Your blog has really great content...

    muaaaaaaaaaa
    Eli
    http://stylesketchbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is very interesting!!! Lovely post dear))) Great style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I had considered entering this - still have it open on my dash but am totally lazy! good luck :) (loving your outfit in the post below by the way)

    I live in Wellington, New Zealand - it's supposed to be summer.. but it's cold and rainy right now :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best to you lovely lady! (PS voting now!)

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete