Friday, February 4, 2011

thick as thieves


(Tt collection oxford shirt, Vintage Lucite necklace)

(Anna's borrowed silk blouse, Karen Millen silk tiered shorts)

(Comme Des Garcons blouse, AA mustard riding pant, JC Litas, Society of Rational Dress bracelet and belt)

(Vintage pinstripe blouse, UO swim bottoms, AA belt, Annie Costella Brown leather necklace, Patricia Field gloves, ALAIA shoes)



(All photos by: Jesse Fiorino)
Hair by: Anthony Pomije

Had a really cool opportunity to play with my photographer friend Jesse. He brought in his friend Anthony and I got the chance to play dress up. I didn't know what to expect, we all just wanted to shoot some looks for fun and this was the end result! Definitely wasn't use to having my hair being very va-va-va-BOOM! But I welcomed the new change as it added so much glamour to my looks.

Hope you enjoyed the glammed up me...as i myself am not use to it...as you know i'm usually a no-fuss kinda gal. ;O

You must check out both Jesse and Anthony's work...as they were so much fun to work...or rather I should say play with.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm hitting up Palm Springs to get away from the 70 degree weather in LA to the 78 degree one in the Southern California desert poolside at the ACE hotel to partake in a 48 hour musical bliss retreat.

-Monique

15 comments:

  1. Polka dots and See Through materials? DIE.. :-D
    you got my attention girl..
    lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Love the clothes in this so so much!
    2. You look absolutely amazing :)
    and
    3. Really enjoying reading your blog!

    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are nice shots.
    I like the clothes you used for the shoot.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely stunning! I love the first image and the shoes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW lady you've got some serious legs!! love all the shots and stunning pieces!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything!!!

    ditchthetrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning, nice clothes ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you look amazing in these photos. Super stunning girl and such a model. Love the vintage pinstripe blouse.

    Lee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look stunning!! love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the shorts and blouse combo...absolutely divine. and you look gorgeous wearing red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dang girl you look smoking hot!! amazing photos, you friend sure did a great job!

    loving your heels!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete