Tuesday, March 22, 2011

early departure

ACNE top coming soon!


Wanted to leave you a little piece of me before I leave for that big bad sunny tropical-esque place we call MIAMI! I am jet-setting to South Beach to enjoy a blissful musical retreat once again for a week. I am literally leaving you a piece of me, as when I get back this lovely little ACNE top will be part of a released batch of high-end goodness available to you at the new BBLA store. It's gonna be a glorious collection of some things found between Karen and I to some fabulous things previously loved, but not loved enough! All available to you and of course on babe on a budget prices!

I'm queen of living a luxe lie, so you know I'm here to help the cause for others!

Sorry to keep this short and sweet, but be on the look out for a new look with some new merchandise.


Oh yes, and to Jesse and Anna Fiorino-the talented creative power couple I know...thanks so much for the love! Anna you are a magician with hair! and Jesse...well you know...you're camera Gawd! Check out their blog for some fun stuff!

http://annaleeandjesse.blogspot.com/

http://www.jessefiorino.com/

Love from Los Angeles always!

Monique

3 comments:

  1. super look, j'adore.
    Le pull est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that top! Gimme gimme gimme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are freakin' awesome.

    xoxo
    Em
    mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete