Monday, April 4, 2011

some of my favorite things


We're all about summer sheer! Philip Lim dress


Designer mesh corset top

The perfect cut-off short TSUBI!

Floral goodness that is Joie!

Keep it white, keep it tight.
Ralph Lauren + Grey Ant

ACNE obsessed! Love this necessary basic dress.


Nicole Farni Cashmere top

Australian favorite! Seneca Rising skirt


Cult favorite: Brian Lichtenberg

Sadiro summer tank

Well......I have very good reason to be a little MIA. And by little I mean a lot. Been working on getting the BBLA store back into effect-in effect with some solid gold pieces as you can hopefully see. :)

Between finishing up school, this, my two other blogs...it's a hard life I lead...but you know you gotta leave some room for play! Just recently came back from a much needed vacay in Miami. Will be posting some updates from that soon. But before I could do that, I wanted to show you some amazing designer pieces that I've just received from one of my stylist friends Christina. When she told me she had stuff to unload, I mean she really had some AMAZIING stuff to unload! Lucky us!

Just putting the final touches on the re-launch as well as getting all the item descriptions in order so we can get this bad boy on the fashion resale road! Wish me a speedy execution, as I want this stuff up more than you do.

Trust..I may be joining the bidding war with you. This collection is just too much fun!

-Monique/Delacroix

6 comments:

  1. très jolie sélection, j'aime tout, sur la robe Philip Lim, elle est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that P.Lim and the Joie top! Perfect gauzy little pieces for spring! Come to think of it, I'm really digging this entire collection! Sell already honey ;D

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loving these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are some great pieces! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh Monique you're getting beautiful more and more each day and I'm only seeing the screen :p what if I see you in real life ;)

    Love all of these pieces especially the petite leather vest.

    xo
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete