Friday, October 14, 2011

Luxe de Ville


(Chloe Sevigny cashmere sweater, Vintage dress)

Well, well hello.
Been a bit on the MIA tip, but that's nothing to be surprised about. Just moved into a loft in downtown, so between movin' and a shakin' this ol' gal is just trying to keep up with herself. As you know, Karen and I are putting a store together. So here at buttons and bows headquarters we've put a slight halt on selling anything and keeping inventory for the store. But in this special case I am selling men's/unisex stuff...so just this once until we get things up and running, you can get your hands on some major "collector" pieces many from Jeremy Scott to this sweater that I'm wearing that belongs to my friend Brian up above. It is going to be one of many that will be for sale. The coveted Chloe cardigan is just in time for the fall winter season and it is just absolutely luxe. I want to keep this for myself.


-Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment