Monday, December 19, 2011

balenciaga christmas

(Balenciaga silk skirt, Jeffrey Campbell tube shoes, striped AA bra)
Photo: Linus Shentu

I don't remember if I posted this yet. It was from last year. I think I had an issue with how I thought my arms looked 'big' here. So I didn't post it. I know, I know...I know what you're thinking. Well you know vanity can get the best of anyone really.

Anyway I'm over it now, and thought I'd post it as a sort of Merry x-mas post card to all that still choose to visit the blog.

Enjoy the holiday with your loved ones and spread the holiday cheer. I for one am really looking forward to spending it with family, close friends more so than I have in a really long time. Stoked! Now off to supermarkethq.com to do some last minute shopping! It's sort of a better ETSY if you aren't familiar and it's way more easier to shop the site, me thinks. Better stuff too.

-Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment