Friday, June 8, 2012

Officer Jim



(American Apparel white T, Vintage leather skirt, Alexander Wang shoes, Chloe purse from Buttons & Bows, Alexander McQueen sunnies)

  The other day while working at the store, Mo and I saw a cop hiding out in front pulling over people left and right. We asked what he was pulling them for and apparently you can't make a left on Main between certain hours. We looked at the sign and mind you it was super microscopic. Officer Jim was cool though, he asked if he could take a snap shot with me so I humored his little heart. The days have been getting nice, warm, and gorgeous in downtown. So stoked. Oh yes, I scored these Alexander Wang booties for half off on Yoox! Love that site! Oh and this handbag that so dearly belonged to me, is now up for sale at our store. Come give it a loving home. : )

One love and positive vibrations!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment