Friday, June 29, 2012

Karla x Roman Luxe party

Collage from Karla's blog of Olivia, Rachel, Sincerely Jules, and Karla/The Jewelry bar/and Karla in her stunning gown.
Cocktails for the night: Luxe Lemonade and Karla's Krush
Being golden.


Karla's Roman Luxe collection was beautifully laid throughout the pent house.
Sitting pretty with the girls.
 
Beautiful party people

Olivia, Jesse, Rachel and I all having a Gossip Girl moment

(Pictures from Karla's blog and some personal phone snap shots from Moi)

Went to a blogger event a couple weeks ago with Olivia, Rachel, and Jesse over at the Chateau Marmont for Karla's capsule collection for Roman Luxe jewelry. It was my first time there, which is pretty ridiculous as I've been in LA all my life, but I guess I never indulged in gallivanting in thee ol' Hollywood glamour thing until now. It was my first real blogger event that I've ever attended and it was surreal. In a nut shell all the reputable LA fashion bloggers were there (along with their agents), some celebrity sightings, flying trays of gourmet nibbles, open bar of Kanon vodka crafted cocktails, and yes....a "jewelry bar" in where each guest was allowed to pick and take home with them a piece from Karla's jewelry collection. I took home her python ring, which was really nice as I've been dying to get a new ring in my collection.

All in all I would say it was a pretty cool experience. Lots of people watching, drinking, talks between agents and industry people of the like,  oh you know just another fabulous and surreal night in LA!

Xoxo,

Monique



No comments:

Post a Comment