Friday, June 15, 2012

Cool Runnings

(Wearing Philip Lim silk blouse, Vince skirt, Alexander Mcqueen Sunnies, Chloe Purse, Givenchy Sandals, Annie Costello choker, Bulgaria ring, Des Kohan jewelry)

Photographed by: Jesse Fiorino

I know this may seem odd, but I don't like taking pictures. I'm trying to get use to it even though you see me smiling, it's awkward. But I'm trying. Just the other day I ran into the guys over at TMZ when I was catching my friend's band KES and they got this quick video of me about Cool Runnings. Of course they just happened to be at this club I was at called Sayers, and of course, they got footage of me. Punks.
I actually like the movie, but I guess that's press to say we're not fans of Cool Runnings. It's not an accurate depiction of Jamaicans, but it's fun to talk about it!





One Love and Positive Vibrations!!

-Karen


2 comments:

  1. sunglasses are amazing! you have such a naturally beautiful smile :)
    Claira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too shy away from pics of myself. It helps to have a good photographer though...lovely shots.
    xoxo
    Gigi

    www.gigismeanderings.com

    ReplyDelete