Monday, June 11, 2012

Boho in the city

(Wearing DKNY summer boho dress, Hammit "Coachella" bag, Vintage necklace, Moschino x Persol sunnies, Vintage sandals all from Buttons & Bows DTLA)

Photography by: Jesse Fiorino

Had a quick little impromptu photo sesh with Jesse the other day. He was in the neighborhood shooting stuff for LA Racked and came by the store for a surprise visit. Been a while since I've taken some cool outfit posts, and of course Jesse produces photos that almost seem fictional of me. I just got my hair color done by his wife Anna. They're seriously the best talented duo couple. I love the rich caramel color that hits my hair when the sun's out. 

 He's god and that's why our lookbooks will always be dictated by his talent behind the lens. The other day I was with him shooting Olivia, and there is just something so cinematic that comes out in his photos. Love. Speaking of which we also finalized the photos of beautiful Rachel of That's Chic. Karen and I cannot wait to unveil our next look book. It is completely different from our first one and we had such a blast all working on it together.

Anyway everything I'm wearing is loved & borrowed from the store. If you're in Los Angeles and visiting the ever-growing DTLA area pay our little store a visit. We have some gems! Visit our facebook for all our real live merch previews! 

Xo's,

Monique



No comments:

Post a Comment