Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm with the band

Me geeking out with Emma


Had the awesome privilege of meeting and having Emma Richardson of Band of Skulls come in and shop at the store yesterday. Today Russell came in and I was pretty star struck and my music rock nerd heart skipped a beat. Hearts a flutter.  I couldn't help it this time as downtown isn't where you see an abundance of celebrities of any sort.  So it was a nice surprise unexpected to have them roaming the streets of DTLA. Rare and super nice. Talked about how shitty Coachella was due to the absured rainy weather that happened last year. They're both such babes. Le sigh.

Anyway if you're a fan of MUSE and Band of Skulls, I suggest you see them at the Staples center this week. So killer. If only I had the balls to ask for guest list. I keed, I keed. ;) Posting one of my favorite songs from them. Happy Thursday!

Xo's,

Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment