Saturday, January 19, 2013

Morning thoughts with Daria Werbowy



Came across this video this morning. An editorial campaign for Prada featuring actress Daria Werbowy in 2005. Timeless, classic, and the dialogue encompasses everything I feel a woman feels & experiences. Enjoy this with your morning coffee. The jazz soundtrack doesn't hurt either. ; ) Enjoy!


For I am the first and the last I am the wife and the virgin, 
I am the mother and the daughter I'm she whose wedding is great, 
And I haven't taken a husband.
I am the bride and the bride groom I am senseless and I am wise. 
Come forward to childhood And do not despise it Because a small knows little, 
And do not turn away greatnesses 
And some parts from the smallnesses, 
For the smallnesses are known for their greatnesses 
I am the one who is honoured and who is praised I am knowledge and ignorance I am shame and boldness I am shameless
I am ashamed I am control
and uncontrollable I am strength and I am fear I am war and peace 
I am the substance and the one who has no substance 
But I.... I am compassionate and I am cruel... 
Do not hate my obedience
 And do not love my self-control I am the union and the desolution 
I am she who exists in all fears In strength and trembling I am she who is weak and I am wild in unpleasant ways And I am an alien and a citizen I am the silence that is incomprehensible 
And the idea who is remembered as frequent I am the voice whose sound is metaphored 
For I am the first and the last

One love and positive vibrations!!

-Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment